Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Yankee Stadium



New York Yankees vs. Kansas City Royals



Last Home Game of 2009

I was quite impressed with the enormity of the New Yankee Stadium, but I have to give a big thumbs down on the food. You would think that at around $200 bucks for a 200 level ticket you could at least get descent concessions. Even though the Yankees can stomp on my beloved Mets. The food and atmosphere at Citi Field tower over Yankee Stadium!

Girl in front of me wearing platform heels at a baseball game in the Upper Deck....REALLY!!!?





No re-entry...no problem there, I don't think I'll be coming back anytime soon...BOO YANKEES...ha!



And we saw the Friendly Neighboorhood Spider-Man playing the sax again at Yankee Stadium. Times must really be tough for Spidey!

No comments: