Tuesday, September 8, 2009

STA MAGIC

STA x Stripper Pole in XS at Encore






Last week I made my annual visit and monetary deposit to Sin City, but this time it was with the STA fam. As usual, debauchery ensued, but this time around I joined the STA crew at the MAGIC Fashion Trade Show. It was quite an experience to meet the people behind the clothing and footwear brands that i willingly give my money...ha. Great people and a great experience. Meet some good people from HUF and the Kicks.HI crew from Guam and Hawaii.

I saw some really nice product by Opening Ceremony, Pendleton, 10 Deep, and Pubic School. The Nike meeting was a little disappointing but at least they provided free food...ha...thanks Phil Knight. I was not sure if I was allowed to take pics of product that was coming for Spring/Summer 2010 so I will let the other fashionista blogs do that for me.

Needless to say, I had a great time and it was good to see and hang with the STA fam again. See you all again soon!

Untitled from Aloha on Vimeo.





No comments: